The Minons are one of the unit types in Battleborn.
Minon Experience Information[edit | edit source]
- Using support Abilities on an ally gives you assist credit for any XP they might gain.
- Minion XP has a tagging mechanic. If you have damaged a minion within a few seconds of its death you will get Character Experience.
- XP from minions increases with each wave, however XP from building and destroying Structures is static.
- Turrets give kill XP but not assist XP to the last person to upgrade it.
- Assist XP for minion kills works roughly the same as assist XP for player kills which is detailed in the Player Kill XP page .
- Meltdown minion XP is increased for the losing team based on how much they are losing by.