Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Play various Story Missions in Battleborn alone or PvE. Play through repeatable Story Mode episodes to save the last star in the universe from Rendain and the Varelsi. Here’s a few things you can expect as part of Battleborn’s Story mode:
Mission Features[edit | edit source]
- Play Solo: Complete missions to unlock the next one.
- Play Co-Op (PvE): Three episodes are displayed for players to vote on regardless of whether or not they’ve unlocked that map in solo.
- Be Right Back: You can’t join a match that’s already in progress... HOWEVER, you can rejoin your team if you’ve been disconnected from the game.
- Find Friends: Jump out to the homescreen to party up with friends or search for random teammates, then get cracking on the next Story episode. When searching for random fellow co-op players, you’ll be matched with others who are similar to your own skill level.
- Hardcore Mode: When things get tough, make it tougher! If you’re up for a challenge, flip on Hardcore mode and jump into Story episodes for extra loot, all new unlockable content, and some really, REALLY tough fights.
List Of Episodes[edit | edit source]
- Episode 1: The Algorithm - Help the Peacekeepers with icy moons, crazy robots and universe-bending math!
- Episode 2: The Void's Edge - Stop a Varelsi incursion by plugging up a portal anomaly on Bliss! Extra Wolf Sentry included!
- Episode 3: The Renegade - Recruit a legendary warrior by helping him get a much-needed recharge!
- Episode 4: The Archive - Tree-hugging fun for lovers of literacy in the burning jungles of Ekkunar!
- Episode 5: The Sentinel - What universe would be complete without at least two super-weapons? Stop this one on Ekkunar before BAD THINGS HAPPEN.
- Episode 6: The Experiment - Who says dwarves aren't smart? Help Boldur research "all the things" at Amenine Observatory on Ekkunar.
- Episode 7: The Saboteur - Team up with a special away-team guest on Tempest as you help Rendain further refine his tastes.
- Episode 8: The Heliophage - Fight for the Universe as you confront Rendain on Tempest.